Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busby SEO challenge - Am I worth it?

Busby SEO challenge get's very very tough as I can't let myself up the list and it made me very very upset



I can't even see my Busby SEO Challenge rank even this day. I can't believe my own eyes that an experienced SEO could not put his site even in a top 100 position. I gave myself a statement, "am I worth joining in any SEO competition?".

I just can't accept that my SEO skills have been deteriorated. That's why if 2 weeks and there's no changes for my site's rank, I will shave my head bald.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nice article has been posted. it was fun visiting and also did enjoyed reading too. i did get some good points from here. thanks for sharing such article here. i would like to see some information related to affiliate marketing here in this article. keep on posting such article here in future too.

Thanks,

Raizu said...

Google, Yahoo and Bing are the three giants of search engines. With the status of meta tags on their algorithm, is it still safe to use them? And if it's still safe, what is the proper format to follow? Is there any?

www.blueflyweb.com

Chris Brown said...

Hi, I'm looking for some thing that is relevant to this and it makes me feel happy, because that was perfect for what I was looking for. I will share this link on face book.Avalide 300 mg

Chris Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.